Accelerated route to CIMA with CGADevelop your professional career and join CIMA through the accelerated route for members of:
- affiliates and members of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- passed finalists and members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- members and passed finalists of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Sri Lanka (ICASL)
- members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ghana (ICAG)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) – from 2011 completion
- Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA) – from 2012 completion.
The CIMA gateway assessment (CGA)Syllabus
The CGA is drawn from the management level papers of the CIMA syllabus:
P2: performance management
E2: enterprise management
F2: financial management
Section A – three compulsory questions each worth 25 marks.
1. P2 syllabus area B – cost planning and analysis for competitive advantage (25%)
2. E2 syllabus area B – project management (25%)
3. F2 syllabus area A – group financial statements (25%)
Section B – a series of objective test questions totalling 25 marks, from all other areas of the P2, E2 and F2 syllabi not covered in section A (25%).
The pass mark for the paper is 50 marks.
CGA Exam Fees
For a fee of £290, the CGA accelerated entry route includes:
- one exam entry and attempt at the CGA exam
- three CIMAstudy.com online study modules (E2, P2 and F2).
On successful completion of the CGA exam, you will be granted 11 free exemptions from the CIMA professional qualification and awarded the CIMA advanced diploma in management accounting. You will then be able to enter the strategic level papers P3, E3 and F3.
Practice Exam Papers